Subscribe to My Blog
  • Sea World Sold to Blackstone
  • Disney Theme Parks Start Blogging
  • Win a Flip Camcorder for Your Travel Story

2010 MLB All Star Game Coming to Anaheim

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I LOVE BASEBALL!

I've seen lot's of games in person in San Francisco, Anaheim and Miami. In 2010, I'll have a chance to catch the fun and excitement of the Major League Baseball All-Star game here in Anaheim, my home town. It was made official in an announcement today.

The game was held in Anaheim two either times, in 1967 and 1989. Back then it was just a game. Now it is a week long event including a FanFest, open practices, Futures Game and Home Run Derby.

I can't wait, my son, Aaron, will be close to 3 years old and I will be able to share this great time with him.



Technorati Tags: , ,

One Response to "2010 MLB All Star Game Coming to Anaheim"

Sign up for our newsletter:

Delivered by FeedBurner

TwitterCounter for @keenerguy